The most common of the solar system is the ON Grid or Grid Connected system. This kind of system comprises of a PV Array and an MPPT Inverter , Charge Controller which is connected to the Public grid.
- PV Array Produces DC Voltage and is connected to the MPPT Inverter.
- The MPPT Inverter converts DC Volts into 230VAC Voltage.
- Energy Meter measures the Energy Yield.
- AC Voltage is fed to the loads.
- Remote Control Equipment manages the energy distribution and utilization.
- Excess energy is fed to the public Grid (approval from local DISCOs is needed)